martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Your song: Whispers in the dark

Before

Despite the lies that you're making,
Your love is mine for the taking.
My love is just waiting…
To turn your tears to roses.

I will be the one that's gonna hold you.
I will be the one that you run to.
My love is a burning, consuming fire.

No! You'll never be alone.
When darkness comes,
I'll light the night with stars.
Hear the whispers in the dark.

No! You'll never be alone.
When darkness comes,
You know I'm never far.
Hear the whispers in the dark.

You feel so lonely and ragged.
You lay here broken and naked.
My love is just waiting...
To clothe you in crimson roses.

I will be the one that's gonna find you.
I will be the one that's gonna guide you.
My love is a burning, consuming fire.

After

Despite the lies that you made to me,
My love keeps being yours…
And it is just waiting for you to realize…
while my roses turn to tears.

I was the one that used to hold you.
I was the one that you ran to.
But it seems that my love…
consumed everything there was.
And it is funny that I always knew…
’cause is your song the one that tells me everything right now.
It was too beautiful to be true.

And no! I told you that you were never gonna be alone…
And it is funny that you never were, not even after me.
Darkness came and I was lighting you up.
I used to whisper to you in the dark,
But now you can’t even hear my screaming.

And I’m the lonely and ragged one right now.
I lay here broken and naked…
’cause with my love you took my crimson roses clothing.

And I hope someday I’ll find you.
And I hope someday I’ll guide you…
To see what you missed.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

boy you just keep on sucking, don't ya o.o